PositiveSingles.com Helps Members Find Love and Happiness
PositiveSingle.Com is an undisputed leader in the Herpes dating segment. The website came into existence in 2001, and since then, it has only grown in leaps and bounds. Since its inception, the website has brought thousands of singles with Herpes together for friendship, fun, and love. Hundreds of thousands of members on this website are looking for someone who would understand and support them in every possible way.
PositiveSingle.Com allows users to join for free. Once you’re a registered user of this site, you can include all your personal details in the profile and mention the match you are looking for. The process of signing up is very easy. As the website deals with people having Herpes, HIV & Other STDs, it allows users to maintain a certain degree of confidentiality. Positive Singles allows members to become completely anonymous and hide their medical condition from others.
The advanced search opens up many options based on which you can filter search results. This site’s premium and free users can read blogs other users post and contribute to the forums page. The possibilities of landing an ideal match on this site are practically endless. Positive Singles boasts an extensive FAQ section and round-the-clock customer support, ensuring that users face no difficulty using the website.
Moreover, with a premium subscription starting from $29.95, this is among the most affordable dating websites for people with an STD.
You are more than welcome to use a basic account, which is free. You cannot do much with a free account besides search for members.
A gold account comes with a few different membership options.
- A 3-day trial for $2.97 increases to $39.95 once the trial is up.
- A 1-month membership for $29.95 (most popular)
- 3 months for $74.85
- 6 months for $119.70
Note: Prices may vary from this positivesingles.com review if they decide to increase their prices. You must cancel your membership by contacting them directly if you are no longer interested. And, as a special guarantee feature to PositiveSingles, if you become a gold member, you are guaranteed to find someone to hook up with or get 3 months for free.
Top Features Of PositiveSingles:
Free members can access the following:
- Place a lifetime profile and add up to 27 photos.
- Check the latest activities from other members.
- The ability to search by members’ first date ideas, quick, username, birthday, and fashion show.
- It`s available for you to initiate sending free winks and reply to emails / online chats.
- Know STD care locations and legal information.
- Get live support through chat rooms and 24 / 7 phone & customer service.
- Read tips and first dating ideas, stories providing inspiration from other members through the forums.
Extra Features for those having a Gold Membership:
- Initiate sending emails or chatting online with your ideal match.
- The ability to ask help from an STD counselor and dating advisor by email & live chat.
- Check if sent mail is read on site, and know the last login time of other members.
- Read STD Q & A, successful dating advice, and safety tips to increase the chance of getting a date.
- The “Quick Exit” button redirects you to another site to ensure your privacy.
- Show up your profile at the very TOP in searches.
- The ability to search by living with (by types of STDs), state, province or zip, postal code, and city.
- Know “who`s interested in me” and “who`s viewed me.”
It is frustrating that you can’t see emails without a gold membership. You can see that someone sent you an email, but you cannot view the email and respond until you sign up for a gold membership. This makes the site a little bit limited until you actually decide to pay the money and try it out.
PositiveSingles respect the members’ privacy, and the actual email address of the member is kept confidential. You can send an anonymous email to the username at the site through your email program. You can also use any other email id by changing it in your Account. When the receiver views your email, they cannot see your email address, only the username.
You will find that this is a well-designed website. They have everything laid out in a clear manner, and everything you need to navigate through this site is clearly labeled in the top menu, sidebar, and footer menu. Many websites risk looking too cluttered, but this elegant and smart design allows you access to exactly what you want.
For instance, your profile, inbox, and favorite member information are under your picture on the left. In order to see more about members on the site, you look to the right, and you can see who is online and who is awaiting your response. On top, you can see how many notifications you have and email messages you must read.
There is no doubt the fact that PositiveSingle is a heavyweight in the STD dating segment. It has all the elements of a reliable and effective dating website. Furthermore, with a membership base around the 1 million mark, finding an ideal match wouldn’t be an issue. If you are looking for an affordable and trustworthy website that could help you connect with like-minded people, PositiveSingle is certainly worth trying.