PositiveSingle.Com is an undisputed leader in the Herpes dating segment. The website came into existence in 2001 and since then it has only grown in leaps and bounds. Since its inception, the website has managed to bring thousands of singles having Herpes together for friendship, fun, and love. There are hundreds of thousands of members on this website looking for someone who would not only understand them but also support them in every possible way.
PositiveSingle.Com allows users to join for free. Once you’re a registered user of this site, you can include all your personal details in the profile as well as mention the kind of match you are looking for. The process of signing up is very easy. As the website deals with people having Herpes, HIV & Other STDs, it allows users to maintain a certain degree of confidentiality. Positive Singles allows members to become completely anonymous and hide their medical condition from others.
The advanced search opens up a plethora of options based on which you can filter search results. Both premium, as well as free users of this site, can read blogs posted by other users and also contribute to the forums page. The possibilities of landing an ideal match on this site are practically endless. Positive Singles boasts of an extensive FAQ section and round-the-clock customer support, ensuring that users face no difficulty in using the website.
Moreover, with a premium subscription starting from $29.95, this is among the most affordable dating websites for people having an STD.
You are more than welcome to use a basic account, which is free. There is not much you can do with a free account, though, besides search for members.
A gold account comes with a few different membership options.
- A 3-day trial for $2.97 increases to $39.95 once the trial is up.
- A 1-month membership for $29.95 (most popular)
- 3 months for $74.85
- 6 months for $119.70
Note: Prices may vary from this positivesingles.com review if they decide to increase their prices. You will have to cancel your membership if you are no longer interested by contacting them directly. And, as a special guarantee feature to PositiveSingles, if you become a gold member, you are guaranteed to find someone to hook up with or you get 3 months for free.
Top Features Of PositiveSingles:
Free members can access the following:
- Place a lifetime profile and add up to 27 photos.
- Check the latest activities from other members.
- The ability to search by members’ first date ideas, quick, username, birthday, and fashion show.
- It`s available for you to initiate sending free winks and reply to emails / online chats.
- Know STD care locations and legal information.
- Get live support through chat rooms and 24 / 7 phone & customer service.
- Read tips and first dating ideas, stories providing inspiration sent in by other members through the forums.
Extra Features for those having a Gold Membership:
- Initiate sending emails or chatting online with your ideal match.
- The ability to ask help from an STD counselor and dating advisor by email & live chat.
- Check if sent mail is read on site, and know the last login time of other members.
- Read STD Q & A, successful dating advice, and safety tips to increase the chance of getting a date.
- The “Quick Exit” button redirects you to another site quickly to ensure your privacy.
- Show up your profile at the very TOP in searches.
- The ability to search by living with (by types of STDs), state, province or zip, postal code, and city.
- Know “who`s interested in me” and “who`s viewed me”.
It is kind of frustrating that you can’t see emails unless you have a gold membership. You can see that someone sent you an email, but you are not able to view the email and respond until you sign up for a gold membership. This makes the site a little bit limited until you actually decide to pay the money and try it out.
Positive Singles respect the members’ privacy and the actual email address of the member is kept confidential. You can send an anonymous email through your email program to the username at the site. You can also use any other email id by changing it in your Account. When the receiver views your email, they will not be able to see your actual email address, only the username.
You will find that this is a well-designed website. They have everything laid out in a clear manner, and everything you need to navigate through this site is clearly labeled in the top menu, sidebar, and footer menu. Many websites run the risk of looking too cluttered, but this is a very neat and smart design that allows you access to exactly what you are looking for.
For instance, all of your profile, inbox, and favorite member information is directly under your picture on the left-hand side. In order to see more about members on the site, you simply look to the right and you can see who is online and who is awaiting your response. On top, you can see how many notifications you have and how many email messages you have to read.
There is no doubt the fact that PositiveSingle is a heavyweight in the STD dating segment. It has all the elements of a reliable and effective dating website. Furthermore, with a membership base that is around the 1 million mark, finding an ideal match wouldn’t be an issue. If you are looking for an affordable and trustworthy website that could help you connect with like-minded people, PositiveSingle is certainly worth trying.